BMW & MINI Service
- All of us here at La Jolla Independent would like to wish our awesome customer and good friend Steve Johnson a happy birthday! 2012-05-05
- 3.0cs stainless down-pipes are in!! $299 per set. Great replacement for the less than desirable factory ones and... http://t.co/UkNsW8gW 2012-03-13
- SPRING SPECIAL - 15% off all cooling packs! From now until the end of June. Avoid an overheating episode like... http://t.co/tdH5WNMM 2012-03-13
- Just picked up a customer's custom E30 M3 Convertible in Solana Beach today for a quick clean up so he can take... http://t.co/IPWPT5lq 2012-02-06
- We will be closed this Saturday 2/4/2012 but will be open the following Saturday. Have a great week and better weekend! 2012-01-31
- More updates...
At La Jolla Independent it is our philosophy to maintain each car as if it were our own. This practice has proven to be the number one reason why our customers continue to enjoy their BMW whether it’s a 1973 3.0CSi or a 2009 M3. Our service rates are also 25% less than most dealers in the area. This has allowed our customers to enjoy incredible service at affordable prices. Stop in for an oil change or to see why that “Check Engine” light is on, no appointment needed!
We have found that preventative maintenance and regularly scheduled service is of utmost importance in order to retain your newer BMW’s performance and reliability. Preventative maintenance also allows for cost savings and peace of mind. We also honor most extended warranty programs and can make them work for you. Our service department is also trained in diagnostics and technical work on all later cars including your brand new E90 (3 series), E60 (5 series) and even the E65 (7 series) and you can rest assured that the level of service you will receive on your car is of the utmost quality with a very careful attention to detail. Here at La Jolla, we want you to have the Ultimate Ownership Experience, not a financial nightmare when things go wrong.
The early generations of BMW continue to demonstrate performance and reliability. Most of us still own BMW models of the past and we take great pleasure in preserving and maintaining such cars as the 1800 sedan (Neue Klasse), 2002, E3 (Bavaria), E9 (3.0cs/csi/csl) all the way up through the later E30 (3 series) and the trusty and popular E28 (second generation 5 series). We service all BMW models and you can rest assured that your BMW will be in good hands at La Jolla Independent. One thing we can all agree on is that their classic BMW appeal and enthusiasm continues to grow. That is why we continue to service these fine automobiles with great pride!
Service specials coming soon!
Don't worry, if you can't find your part or vehicle here, we can probably still get it. Please contact us by calling (858) 488-1555 or sending us an email. Someone will contact you within 1 hour if sent during normal business hours.