- All of us here at La Jolla Independent would like to wish our awesome customer and good friend Steve Johnson a happy birthday! 2012-05-04
- 3.0cs stainless down-pipes are in!! $299 per set. Great replacement for the less than desirable factory ones and... http://t.co/UkNsW8gW 2012-03-13
- SPRING SPECIAL - 15% off all cooling packs! From now until the end of June. Avoid an overheating episode like... http://t.co/tdH5WNMM 2012-03-13
- Just picked up a customer's custom E30 M3 Convertible in Solana Beach today for a quick clean up so he can take... http://t.co/IPWPT5lq 2012-02-06
- We will be closed this Saturday 2/4/2012 but will be open the following Saturday. Have a great week and better weekend! 2012-01-31
- More updates...
Carl Nelson has been involved with BMWs since BMWs have been involved with the US automobile market. While obtaining his PHD in Geology, Carl used his mechanical skills to make money while pursuing his studies. Initially he started with Volvo until he came across the BMW 1800ti, a car that defined the term ’sport sedan.’ Since the early 70s Carl has been the go-to information and technical knowledge bank for the BMW Car Club of America, Motor Trend, Car and Driver, Bimmer Magazine, the New York Times as well as others. Whenever he’s not surrounded by rare parts and cars, Carl enjoys spending time with his family, competitive sailing, and working on his home’s garden which achieved 1st runner-up in the prestigious Clairemont Garden Tour.
Christopher W. Keefer
The reasons for Chris Keefer’s ”for cause” termination for misconduct from La Jolla Independent BMW Service are detailed in full by the Honorable Administrative Law Judge Armando M. Montes. A copy of Judge Montes’ opinion, along with the appellate decision from the Honorable John Adkisson and Honorable Roy Ashburn affirming Judge Montes’ factual and legal findings for Mr. Keefer’s termination from LJI can be read herein. Please note that LJI cannot legally restrain Mr. Keefer from contacting anyone, including current LJI customers.